Wanna meet new people?
Try Meetyou.me without logging in
This article provides instructions on how to open a Snapchat without the sender noticing. Instructions are the same for both iOS and Android.
Invisibility when it comes to reading Snapchat messages
Photos, videos, and chat messages can all be sent using the steps listed below.
- You may access the Conversations page by swiping right from the camera tab if you’ve received a new snap or chat message from a buddy.
- Allow the snap or chat message to fully load if it hasn’t yet. For a snap, a pink square and New Snap label will appear beneath your friend’s name once it’s finished loading; for a chat message, a blue arrow and New Chat label will appear.
- Do not touch it to see or read it!
- Disconnect from the internet by switching your gadget to “aeroplane mode.”
Tap the aeroplane icon to turn it orange on iOS devices by swiping from the bottom of the screen.
Android users may access their fast settings by swiping down from their home screen and tapping the aeroplane icon until it becomes blue.
- Viewing a friend’s snap or reading a chat message is perfectly safe now that you’re not linked to the internet at all. Return to Snapchat and tap your friend’s username + New Snap or tap your friend’s username + New Chat to view their Snapchat message.
- Clearing the cache in the Snapchat app is a prerequisite to reconnecting after turning off aeroplane mode. In the app’s upper right corner, tap your Bitmoji or profile icon, and then the gear icon in the profile tab’s upper right corner.
- Scroll down to the Account Actions section on the Settings tab and select Clear Cache > Clear All from the drop-down menu. To confirm, press the OK button.
- The “Opened” label will still appear on the snap if you don’t take this step, even if you open it while in aeroplane mode. Only a small amount of data is cleared, but it might take up a lot of storage space. Nothing in your Memories or conversations has been lost, so don’t stress.
- Turning off aeroplane mode is now safe.
The aeroplane icon in the control centre on iOS can be tapped to re-establish a connection.
It’s easy to get to the quick settings on Android by swiping down the screen and tapping on the aeroplane icon.
- Your friend will see a Delivered label under your name when they open their Conversations tab.
Take a Chance on It Yourself
You can test this method by sending a snap from one Snapchat account to another to see whether it works. Verify that the sender account never sees an Opened label by looking for the Delivered label instead, and then repeat the process using the recipient account.
You can do this by creating a test account in addition to your regular account, but asking a friend to help you test it is far more convenient.